VP Community & Welfare
Latest Blog Post
Contact & Follow
Hi, I’m Louise, your Vice President Community and Welfare. Working with Vicky, the Community and Welfare Officer, it is our role to support, lobby and campaign on behalf of the student body on issues relating to community, equality and welfare at the University, making sure that your voice is heard on every level.
The Students’ Union would be nowhere without you, the students, and this is why we want to hear about your student experience, and how we could make it better.
UWE Students’ Union is proud of our strong and diverse student community, we provide you with a thousand of ways to get involved and make your time at University a truly amazing and unforgettable experience.
- Build a strong, vibrant, campaign Union
- Ensure long term sustainability of the Vice President Community & Welfare post
- Empower students to make things happen within their Students' Union, and their local community
- Continue to put student well-being at the top of the University agenda
- Work to make Sports, Societies, and Networks more inclusive and welcoming for all students
- Strengthen the UWE student community, ensuring students feel they have ownership of their campuses
View all Presidents
- To lead and support community and welfare campaigns
- To develop, support and promote student communities and networks within the university
- To develop, support and promote the Halls Reps systems
- To be an Equality and Diversity Champion
- To support the Community and Welfare Officer in their volunteer role
- Works in the Representation and Community Team